TV Store Online is giving away Ghostbusters swag to promote the new movie, and I’d like to give away this rad glow-in-the-dark shirt or the girl version if you prefer (which does not glow in the dark, my apologies) to one of you. In order to win, all you have to do is comment. So there you have it — leave a comment, win your choice of shirt. I will pick a winner randomly on Monday at 3pm and email you with the best news of your life.
THE COMMENT TOPIC IS one of the following …. please choose wisely.
- Kombucha. What is this, does anyone know?
- Chuck E Cheese pizza. Am I wrong for thinking it’s amazing?
- Squeeze yogurts – unnatural aberrations or brilliant?
- What’s the damn difference between llamas and alpacas?
- Have you ever eaten a rutabaga?
- Ladybugs are kind of creepy aren’t they
- People who swim in their contacts like I do, do you worry about getting weird eye diseases, and how do you deal with waterslides
- Those big oversized lollypops in gift shops. Has anyone ever finished one?
- Would your dog shiv you in prison over a chew bone or is mine just an asshole
- Nacho cheese is a little underrated, isn’t it. Why doesn’t it come on more things outside of carnivals and ballgames?